Information and Clarification Text on the Protection of Your Personal Data
GetFuture, Inc. gives importance to the security of your personal data that you share with our Company; for this purpose, we show maximum sensitivity for the legal processing and protection of your personal data. In this context, this Clarification Text is shared with you as a requirement of Article 10 of the "Personal Data Protection Law" (Law) No. 6698.
If you access the platform to be offered on www.getwallet.com (“Website” or “Internet Site”) and start using the services offered on this platform, you become the person concerned. Your personal data collected by our company in the capacity of "data controller", the purposes of their collection and other issues are given below.
If you do not agree with, or you do not comfortable if any aspects of this Clarification Text, you should immediately discontinue accessing our Site.
Last Modified: 30 May 2022
Which Personal Data is Processed?
Your personal data means information that identifies or makes it identifiable. In line with the Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data, the following personal data are collected by us:
Personal identification: Full name and surname, e-mail address, phone number
Personal Information: Interests provided to our support team or prospect user research team
Processing of Your Personal Data
It is processed for the following purposes in order to maximize the benefit of the customers from the offered product and to make sense of the technical details of the product;
- Carrying out the information security, financial and accounting processes,
- Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms,
- Conducting e-invoice transactions,
- Ensuring adequate support within the scope of customer service lines to be provided by GETWALLET,
- Presenting, analyzing, managing, developing and personalizing service and promotional initiatives
- Identifying the people who will use the service,
- Developing services and customizing/personalizing of content,
- Conducting marketing analysis studies and advertising/campaign/promotion processes (these processes can be carried out by various methods such as e-mail, push notifications, text message, online messaging channels and matching descriptive communications),
- Providing after-sales support services,
- Conducting contract processes,
- Following-up the requests and complaints,
- To provide and improve our Site and services.
- To contact you and to provide you certain offerings and/or programs that you have registered to or that we think may interest you.
- We may use your designated email address and phone number to: (i) send you updates or newsletters regarding the Site and our products; and/or (ii) to contact you and/or respond to a Contact Us section.
- Has been processed for managing member referrals, processing your membership registration, orders and payments.
- We primarily use your personal data to ensure your use of the GETWALLET Services, to increase the efficiency of the Services, to manage the participation in Initial Coin Offering ("ICO") fundraising projects, and to verify your identity.
Transfer of the Personal Data
Our company transfer your personal data within the scope of the Law and other legislation:
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions and other official institutions, including but not limited to public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data, may be transferred to necessary and authorized persons and organizations in the country and abroad.
- With the Revenue Administration to carry out the legal processes, business partners to carry out the financial and accounting processes, with third parties/companies to provide marketing, advertising, communication, security, infrastructure and IT services, to customize, personalize and optimize our service, to provide bank account or balance information, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service.
- Your personal data is transferred abroad since the servers and data centre is located abroad.
- In the event that you report your personal data to this site as a data subject, you also consent to the transfer to the group and affiliated companies within the scope of this Agreement on the Site.
Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
It is collected for the following legal reasons.
- Data processing is mandatory for our company to fulfill its legal obligations,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right under the Agreement,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Your Rights in Terms of Protecting Your Personal Data
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, by applying to our Company;
- to learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- to request information if your personal data is processed,
- to learn the purpose of your data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes,
- to be informed about the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under the conditions laid down in Law on Protection of Personal Data,
- to request notification of the operations carried out in compliance with abovementioned rectification, erasure and destruction to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- to object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of your personal data, which leads to an unfavourable consequence for you,
- to request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can send your requests regarding the implementation of the Law and any questions regarding your personal data to email@example.com in writing with a copy of the ID that identifies you.